Non-EU Countries
step by


As you have applied to study at one of the non-European universities, you will need to request student visa before your departure.

More information

You can find more detailed information on the websites of individual embassies. We recommend the request for visa was made well in advance.

For the vast majority of visas you will need to prepare:
Valid passport min. 6 months after returning to the Czech Republic, bank statement, visa request, letter of invitation from a foreign university, confirmation of health instance, confirmation of grant.