Non-EU Countries
step by

After return

We understand that after returning from abroad, you experience a lot of new feelings and the last thing you think about are the documents you have to submit and thus close the mobility. But without these documents, you risk not recognizing the courses or even returning the grant. Review carefully what you have to submit after your return and which documents need to be obtained still at a foreign university.

to be submitted

1) Confirmation of study period – this document will be confirmed to you at the foreign department before your return
2) Transcriptof Records (ToR) – transcript of records you gained at a foreign university – usually the university sends it by email or as an original to our department by post
3) Recognition of foreign study – you fill in this document on the basis of ToR and you have it confirmed by the study department
4) Study abroad report – information that will help your followers make decisions and prepare for the mobility. The link to fill it out will come to you by email.
You can download sample documents in the student’s mobility card or in the Documents to download section.