Non-EU Countries
step by

Language requirements

If you want to study abroad, you will need to apply for a selection process for the universities of your choice. Usually there are two main rounds and then additional rounds.

Written tests / oral interviews

Studying at a foreign university is mostly in English. However, some universities do not have this option and they teach in the language of the country. These are mostly universities in Latin America and most universities in French-speaking Canada. Therefore, if you choose one of these universities, you will need to send a certificate of knowledge of French or Spanish (certificate from a language school, certificate from the Department of Languages, etc.) after sending the application to

The following procedure applies to studying in English:
If your application  is approved by the vice-dean, you can start with the written test. You will receive more information about the organization of the written test about a week before your chosen date.

If you have TOEFL, IELTS, CAE or FCE certificate, select this option in the application form and send copy of the certificate to:

If you have passed the English exam at the FEE language department, select this option in the application form, ask your teacher for a confirmation specifying your language level, and send this confirmation to

If you took the test in previous rounds write an email to and ask for recognition of the results for this round.
From the written test, you must earn 10 points or more to advance to the oral interview.

Selected students who wish to submit to the foreign university confirmed ENG certificate by International Office as equivalent to TOEFL or IELTS will have to write the written test in person at our department.