PhD Mobility

Selection process

If you are a PhD student and want to go to host university to work on your dissertation,


you do not have to stick to announced rounds and deadlines 


you do not have to leave exactly during the particular semesters

If you want to conduct your research at a university with which we do not have a bilateral agreement, it will be necessary to sign at least a mobility agreement. For more information contact Eva Kopecká or your faculty coordinator.

Once you have arranged your mobility, follow these instructions:

  1. You will fill in the application form  in mobilities
  2. Your application will be approved/¨will not be approved by the vice-dean for science and research
  3. You will pass a selection process – language exam at the faculty or at the Rector’s Office

You will submit bilingual annotation on dissertation with the consent of the supervisor at the home university/or the head of the department and you will provide confirmation that the partner university accepts doctoral student with his/her dissertation topic in specific period, and that the student has supervisor at the partner university/consent at the annotation on dissertation is also possible

You will hand in all the necessary documents for the ERASMUS+ programme (Learning Agreement)

Student card will be issued for you in the system, in which we will generate financial agreement.

You will sign 2 copies of financial agreement at the Rector’s Office and you will upload the necessary documents into the student card

Financial conditions

Financial conditions are the same as the conditions for mobility of bachelor and master students. If you are also an employee, you can apply for Staff mobility. More info here.

This page is under construction. For the time being, check: