Gain international
work experience
with CTU

Financial conditions for Traineeships

Financial contribution from CTU will be provided for the first 6 months of the traineeship. You can also receive financial support from the host organization. If the traineeship will not be financially supported by the host organization, we recommend choosing the duration of 3-4 months for the beginning. You will then decide for yourself whether you want to extend it and use the maximum of six funded months from CTU.

Basic information

Financial support will be provided exclusively for a traineeship in the host organization. It must be full-time work and the traineeship must be recognized as part of the study programme at the sending institution. The condition of recognition does not apply to future graduates.

Traineeship programme is not intended for financing activities related to thesis and dissertations. In these cases, choose Erasmus+ – study abroad or mobility to Non-EU Countries.

Grant amount

The grant amount for current year can be found here. You will get 80% before the traineeship start, if all requirements are met, the rest 20% you will get after the traineeship end and you handover all final documents.

to apply for
Traineeship in EU

And now you will find out what to expect in the Step by Step section.

Get inspired
by experience
of others

Take a look at the reports of students/graduates
who already went for traineeships.