Do you want to try studying abroad? Are you thinking about leaving in the academic year 2024/25?
Then you have a unique opportunity to apply!
The selection process for the study trip with Erasmus+ will take place from November 1 to December 5, 2023 via the MOBILITY application.
Do you need to look around first and think about where you actually want to travel? Check out our social networks: Facebook and Instagram.
Everything you need to know about trips abroad can be found in the section: Step by step – Erasmus+
Faculty coordinators for Erasmus+ are available:
- Faculty of Civil Engineering: Mgr. Anita Opitzová
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering: Markéta Hamplová, DiS.
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering: Renata Fialová outgoing students), Otakar Vlček (partner universities contracts)
- Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering: Ing. Šárka Salačová, Ph.D.
- Faculty of Architecture: Kristýna Sedlaříková, M.A., Jarmila Vokounová Randsdorfová,
- Faculty of Transportation Sciences: Ing. Patrik Horažďovský
- Faculty of Biomedical Engineering: Ing. Lucie Kulhánková
- Faculty of Information Technology: Ing. Regina Šmídová
- Rector’s Office: Mgr. Helena Houšková
- Masaryk Institute of Advanced Studies: Mgr. Gabriela Dohnalová (firstname.lastname@example.org)